Home care for your Mouth guard:
Stoked you have a new mouthguard! It’s been made just for you and the snug fit means you’ll have the best possible protection while you enjoy the game. What’s next?
Wearing your Mouth guard
- Sounds silly, but it’s true – some people just don’t wear their mouth guard. Wear your mouth guard, play hard and keep your teeth!
- To place your mouth guard put it in your mouth and bite into it with your top set of teeth. Move it around with your fingers and tongue until it fits your teeth comfortably.
- If it does not feel comfortable contact us and we’ll make some adjustments. There is no out-of-pocket cost for an adjustment to a mouth guard made by bc dental.
- Clean your mouthguard in cold water or mouthwash before and after each use; brush it with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Store your mouth guard in the mouth guard container it came in and keep it out of heat.
- Replace your mouth guard when it develops holes or doesn’t fit your teeth comfortably.
- Tip – ensure your contact details are easily visible on your container so it can be returned if found.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE